Monday, May 3

Working from home - oh yes!

It's official I will be working from home, yeeeehaa!
They are shuffling people around at work and there is no space allocated for contractors. That's fine, I like my office and didn't want to move to cube-space anyway. Working fron home is definitely okay with me, though I will miss the interaction with people in my work area, I will not miss the drive and look forward to the extra hours at home with the cats.

A bunch of my courses released last week, including the one where I did some voice over. I spoke as slow as I could and I still sounded too fast in places. Somehow, I don't think the local talent agencies will be rushing to sign me up!

I got a hand-me-down 128 meg digi card for my new PDA :-) Well I thought it was worth a mention here. I'm filling it with photos of Butch and Ella (my babies).

It's May already, I'll soon be another year older...

No comments: