Wednesday, October 20

What happened to September, or part of October for that matter?
It came, I was busy and it went. Work has been crazy busy, I'm working on more projects than I ever have. I'm working on more projects than is comfortable. If my job is like juggling plates, I feel it's just a matter of time before I break a plate; tight ecconomy, company saving money, resources stretched, whatever - it's not going to change.

Compared to August, I'm not so sure about working from home. It's okay for the most part, but work is a little lonely. I can go for days without leaving the house, and with Chris studying, life is lonely. I miss human contact. I keep telling myself, they're paying me pretty well (even if I can't claim the hours I work over 40), I don't have to deal with a 40min drive, I don't have to fuel my car so much, I don't have to buy office clothes (actually that's not agood one, I miss dressing up), I can be with the cats (they're so cute, especially when I'm on conference calls), I'm not tempted by the candy machines (damn those jelly beans) and I get to work in a purple office.

No comments: