Monday, September 19

Time to go home

My week is over. I've been to London, Brighton, Horsham and Canterbury. I've been bike riding in Sussex and drank wine in several old English pubs. We went to see a play in Guildford, I've eaten fish and chips, scampi and chips, paprika flavored Pringles and crayfish sandwiches. We painted my brother's house downstairs and I have bought loads of clothes to wear state-side. I even sent out postcards today after eating a really good Cornish pastie. It wasn't all about the food, but that did play a big part - the chicken tikka masala balti was suberb. The weather was pretty good too - it only rained one day (and we were painting that day anyway).

I worry about my brother, I hope he finds a girlfriend soon.

I'll be back home tomorrow night.

No comments: