Friday, November 12

Si-O-Si Designs

Have kiln - Will use!
I have made 4 glass candy dishes, 19 earrings and 2 brooches made of melted glass and 18 glass labels that can also be used as Christmas ornaments. One of the guys I went for lunch with this week said he could help me set up an e-commerce website. At the time I was polite and thanked him for the suggestion....but now I'm really thinking it might be worth doing.
I'm generating inventory at an alarming rate.

What would I call my business?
Since I would be selling warm and cold glass products (melted and stained) I need a name that covers both. Years ago when I had thought about selling my stained glass I went through some creative sessions using the word glass combined with color; opal, spectrum, rainbow....Nothing got me excited. So for now I am using the name Si-O-Si, the chemical structure of silica - the main component of glass; Si-O-Si Glass Creations, Si-O-Si Glass Designs, Si-O-Si Art...

No comments: